S.U.P.E.R Crew Kids
Young ones with a difference
S.U.P.E.R Crew Children Ministry is the most important & Dynamic Ministry!
We have Team of dynamic staff who is committed with a heart passionate and love for children.
S.U.P.E.R Crew meets every Sunday from 10:00am to 12:00pm except for the first Sunday of the month where everyone join the main Church for Holy Communion and Family Service.
Serve in the Ministry
United in the Family of God
Persistent in Prayer
Enriched in the Word of God
- Children learn how to know, love and follow Jesus Christ.
- Children learn to love and care for one another.
- Children learn the unconditional love of Jesus which helps them to grow more in love with Jesus. Strengthen their faith in God.
- Children learn to worship God and pray.
- Children grow in Bible knowledge through Word Sharing, especially remembering use the Memory Verse for the week.
S.U.P.E.R Crew has its own full band of worship team and children are encouraged to join and be involved in worship.
We also organise other activities for the children to enjoy and know each other better such as camping, cooking competition, visitation, Bible quiz, outdoor activities, birthday celebrations and more!
Children from all the Groups combine together for games, Praise & Worship and the Word Sharing sessions. They learn by observing and by participation in all the activities. Lessons are taught in an interactive setting with presentations of power point and object lessons.
Thereafter, they will go to their respective small Groups to recap what they have learned, understand the Memory Verse for the week, share their testimonies, pray, and carry out the activities relevant to their age.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believes in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.”
1 Timothy 4 : 12